Nautical baby shower theme can certainly be one of them. Take the ideas below, for example: -
Winnie The Pooh theme
-Blue and yellow theme Stork
Theme -baby buggy (you know the one ... a little blue or white chair)
theme -Pacifier Bottle Balloon (tablecloths, napkins, plates, etc. correspondent)
You can never go wrong with the traditional shower themes. No matter what, some things just never go out of style.
More recently, however, it seems that issues of a baby shower took a more modern design. Instead of using the old style ideas (and classic) like those above, a temporary problem inched its way into the party decorations. It is becoming more modern and less "childish".
Take a Nautical baby shower theme for example:
Then: flat sheet, with balloons and congratulations written in icing conditions. Usually the color of the cake was white, blue, yellow or green. Very traditional.
Now: I saw the baby shower cakes are tall buildings that look much like a wedding cake. A strata, and icing to match the theme colors (brown, turquoise ... some non-traditional thing.)
Here are some theme ideas for a baby shower for boys in 2013:
* Green and brown peas - which is fun! The size of peas, and you can use solid colors to complement the design can be changed.
* Rubber Ducks - Yes. Buying rubber ducks for the table decorations, and the best part is the mother gets to keep for your precious child when the shower is over.
* Make the Nautical baby shower theme of the child's mother (who said it should be for the child? That's what makes it work! Use her favorite colors or decorating ideas.)
* Baby Footprints - that kind of goes with the traditional, but still a very modern theme.
* No theme - that says you have to? As the decorations are beautiful, and the atmosphere and the environment are stellar, there is no need to make a child theme.
Whatever theme you choose for the special occasion, just remember that it is about to be the mother, and she will be happy with him, no matter what. Your task is to make her feel special and get her excited about her new bundle of joy come! There is no better way to make a mom-to-be to understand ... is real.